Monday 6 April 2015

PRIVE GRILL @ KEPPEL BAY SINGAPORE


Wahoo! I love to eat- Everyone knows I love to eat- All sorts of cuisine, anywhere and everywhere! :D So! This is a restaurant that I went 2 months back for Valentines day- overdue post.. I've always wanted to go to Keppel Bay as I love the look of quiet blue waters with yachts docking! Traveller J decided to bring me to Prive Grill at Keppel Bay for lunch and it was delicious! . Not to mention the ambience was perfect! After our meal, we took a stroll around the area and took pictures- date stuff;P

We were seated just at the window, Looking outside with perfect weather of blue skies plus the waters and the yachts! Food was great- Only thing was the portions were not too big.. Maybe its because I have a fairly large appetite.. Haha.. Other than that I loved how everything tasted!!:D It was 78++ per person including champagne!

Starters: The soup I had was charred leak and potato soup with poached oyster. This was alright but not extra fantastic or anything..:p

Main: Traveller J and I had the Josper Grilled Brandt Fillet Steak.. It was so Good!! Nice and Juicy with just the right texture! The Bone Marrow + cumin-carrot puree with red wine sauce accompanied the meat extremely well! Delicious!

Dessert: Just the right dessert to end a great meal! Rose Panna Cotta with tonka bean ice cream was really satisfying! The Panna Cotta was really smooth and the creaminess of the ice cream was great! The raspberry sauce was just a little sour for my liking, so I just added just a little here and there to my Panna Cotta:D

At the end of our meal, we were served with coffee or tea. We both had tea and they gave us macarons with our tea as well! The macarons were good as well- Just on the sweet side!

Leak & Potato Soup with Poached oyster

Josper Grilled Brandt Fillet Steak with Lobster Tail, Asparagus,
Bone marrow and red wine sauce
Rose Panna Cotta with ice cream
Macarons!!
Overall an awesome place and ambiance for a date day or night!:D:D Have a great day everyone!!:D

Prive Grill
2 Keppel Bay Vista

No comments:

Post a Comment