Tuesday 1 August 2017

W HOTEL SINGAPORE, SENTOSA COVE

Entrance of W hotel, Singapore
So Here's a break from my Europe Honeymoon before I continue on to my Cinque Terre's post!

There's something about Hotels that I love! You don't always need to go to another country for a getaway. You can always simply try out new hotels in the country for a staycation!

For this post, I was extremely impressed with W hotel Sentosa in Singapore!

W Hotel Sentosa (Link)
21 Ocean Way

Just driving up into Sentosa Cove, you'll feel like you are on holiday in another country and not in Singapore! The entrance greeted us with a Large W sign and a water fountain!

The check- in was very smooth with friendly staff! There's a wonderful, lovely smell when you enter W Hotel, and your relaxed mode will definitely be on full mode just stepping in here!

Lobby of W Hotel, Singapore

For our stay, we had the Marvelous Suite and it was extremely marvellous indeed! Spacious, modern and everything thought out so well! The decor and the feel was luxurious, yet exudes relaxation with beautiful views of the marina. We sure had a wonderful time!!

Walkway to our room!

Our Marvellous suite Bedroom @ W Singapore

The Lights in the marvellous suite was really cool! You could choose different lighting for different moods!
Not to mention the enormous bathroom with an awesome bath tub! Just right for my bubble baths! WOHOO! You could just sip some wine, and enjoy the view from your bubble bath!

Bathroom @ W Singapore
Bathroom view 
Marina view from the Bedroom!

Unfortunately, i did not get to try out the Away Spa in Sentosa. However, I will definitely do when I get a chance!

But.. I did get try out the Restaurants within W Hotel! Our room came with breakfast for 2 at the Kitchen Table. The spread was pretty wide with a beautiful view if you sit at the side! Nice & Relaxing after a great sleep.

For dinner, We went to SKIRT for our steak! All I have to say is WOW! The steak was Extremely juicy, full of flavour and charred to perfection! It was such a wonderful experience just dining here! I definitely have to add SKIRT to my top steak restaurants to go to in Singapore!
The starters we ordered- Skirt Caesar Salad and the Spiced King prawns with milled corn, chimichurri and lime was seriously one of the best we have ever had as well! Interesting take on the caesar salad with a thin crust sandwich!

Steak @ SKIRT W Hotel 
Skirt Caesar salad & Spiced King prawns
It was an indeed a great restaurant to go to for an occasion or for a beautiful night out- Thanks to the cosy, yet formal ambience!

I guess that sums up my Perfect weekend getaway in W Singapore, Sentosa Cove! I can't wait till the day that I'll be back for my stay-cay!

Come for a getaway & you will not regret it!:D

XOXO my Fellow Travellers!

No comments:

Post a Comment